Wellington Reflections Photography Workshop
Designed for the women who are interested in having fun in a great learning environment. The workshop is suitable for beginners through to advanced.
You will come away having learnt about the ‘art’ of reflection photography and being comfortable creating great images with your camera, learning to ‘see’ Wellington through reflections and architectural observations.
- Appreciate the many reflective photographic opportunities, that exist in Wellington’s CBD
- Reflections of buildings & people in windows and depending on the weather, Wellington’s waterfront
What you will learn:
- Learn how to “see” through reflections
- Recognise the visual elements of good composition
What to bring:
- Camera – battery fully charged
- Spare camera battery (recommended)
- Memory cards
- Lens – I typically use my 15-55mm
- Camera backpack or bag
- Dress for the day; comfortable warm clothes and shoes
- Towel or small tarpaulin to lay/kneel on
What is included?
- Professional photography mentor
- Reflection photography cheat sheet
- Great company