Workshop (morning) Capturing the Beauty of Dancing
Come join our two hour workshop where you will, under the guidance of Raewyn and Lesley, learn the art of capturing images of our gorgeous dancer Hannah who will have a variety of dance clothing to change into.
This is going to be an amazingly fun day and as long as you know how to change ISO, Exposure & Shutter Speed then this workshop is for you, but please bring your camera’s manual downloaded onto your phone in case we need to help you.
We will be using a variety of backgrounds to mix up your photos; using studio lighting with a black backdrop, harbour views through the hall’s windows and inside of the hall amongst the equipment stacked up against the wall.
We will be working with you on two different styles:
- Long exposure imagery
- Traditional posed photography imagery
With a very small group of up to 8 per workshop, you will have lots of one-on-one and also gain an understanding how to direct Hannah on the poses you need for the images.
- Tripod for long exposure
- Camera, memory card & battery of course
- 85mm lens, but please bring what you have as you may want to capture macro photos of Hannah’s dance clothing.
Aotea Sea Scout Hall 1 Orpheus Drive, Onehunga, Auckland
- this is a beginners class, we are not covering rear curtain flash / sync
- images used below are of Hannah and credited to unknown photographer
- no alumni discount applies