Photography Field Trip: Birds of Western Springs
Come join me for a two hour photographic field trip exploring the lake at Western Springs, photographing the wildlife. Western Springs has a wide variety of water birds, both native and introduced.
Suitable for all levels and beginners very welcome.
Over these two hours we will concentrate on the art of capturing images of birds, learning how to make your image crisp and where to focus.
Field Trip Activity:
- Capturing images of the wildlife on Western Springs Lake
- Depending on the weather, perhaps reflections of the wildlife.
What to bring:
- Of course bring your camera, if you are interested in more landscape with birds in your image then a 50mm prime or 17-55mm, although if you’d like to capture a little more close up images, zooming in onto the birds, then a telephoto would be good
- Spare camera battery (recommended)
- Memory cards
- Camera backpack or bag
- Dress for the day; comfortable warm clothes and shoes
- Towel or small tarpaulin to lay/kneel on
What is included?
- Professional photography mentor
- Great company