GIRLS WITH CAMERAS: Workshop – Street Photography
Girls with Cameras encourages younger women to grow their photographic passion and expertise – young women at secondary school aged 13-17.
Come join New Zealand’s only female street photography mentor for awesome fun.
After a detailed briefing session on street photography, we will be heading off walking the streets of Newmarket learning all the tips and tricks and how to take some amazing street photography photos.
This workshop is suitable for both smart phones and cameras. A basic understanding of your camera’s use is required.
What to bring:
- Camera – battery fully charged
- Spare camera battery (recommended)
- Memory cards
- Lens – I typically use my 17-55mm
- Dress warmly for the day.
- There is walking involved therefore suitable flat footwear is required
- No food is provided
- A selection of tea and coffee is available
- Street Photography cheat sheet provided.