GIRLS WITH CAMERAS: Reflections Workshop
Girls with Cameras encourages younger women to grow their photographic passion and expertise. This workshop is open to young women who are secondary school aged (13-17).
Come be part of a small group light trails long exposure workshop – limited to 10.
You will come away having learnt about the ‘art’ of reflection photography and being comfortable creating great images with your camera, learning to ‘see’ Auckland through reflections and architectural observations.
- Appreciate the many reflective photographic opportunities
- Reflections of buildings & people in windows and mirrors
- Learn how to “see” through reflections
- Recognise the visual elements of good composition
What to bring:
- Camera – battery fully charged
- Spare camera battery (recommended)
- Memory cards
- Lens – I typically use my 15-55mm
- Camera backpack or bag
- Dress for the day; comfortable warm clothes and shoes
- Towel or small tarpaulin to lay/kneel on
What is included?
- Professional photography mentor
- Reflection photography cheat sheet
- Great company