GIRLS WITH CAMERAS: Miniature Photography
Girls with Cameras encourages younger women to grow their photographic passion and expertise – young women at secondary school aged 13-17.
Come join this fun morning where you will learn the art of miniature (diorama) photography, creating some amazing scenes. Using a variety of miniature and everyday items, you will be having fun this morning.
This cost for this ½ day workshop includes everything you need which you get to keep so you can continue to have fun at home:
- Quality portable photography lighting box with 2 lights
- Selection of miniatures
This workshop is suitable for both smart phones and cameras. A basic understanding of your camera’s use is required.
What to bring:
- Camera – battery fully charged
- Spare camera battery (recommended)
- Memory cards
- Lens – I typically use my 17-55mm
- Tripod is good if you have one, although not necessary.
- No food is provided
- A selection of tea and coffee is available