GIRLS WITH CAMERAS – FUN WITH LIGHTING
Girls with Cameras encourages younger women to grow their photographic passion and expertise – young women at secondary school aged 13-17.
Want to have fun with your camera, then this half day is just that – it is a fun learning how-to set-up and use a lighting studio with a variety of backdrops.
- Learn different lighting techniques using natural light and studio lights
- Learn how to take group photos – great for birthdays and Christmas gatherings
- Learn iconic Rembrandt photographic style – great for black & white imagery
- Learn how to pose your model
A basic understanding of your camera’s use is required and everything you need to capture these images is provided; just bring:
- Your camera, fully charged batteries – 2 recommended
- Memory card – make sure there is lots of spare space or bring a 2nd card
- A lens which is anything from 15-85mm suitable.
- A model will be provided from 1.00pm – 4.30pm
- No food is provided
- A selection of milo, tea and coffee is available
- If you are attending the morning workshop, bring your own lunch
- Drop off from 12.30pm – workshop starts 1.00pm
- Pickup before 5.00pm – workshop finishes 4.30pm
$65 per person
Maximum number of attendees – 5