GIRLS WITH CAMERAS – CREATIVE WORKSHOP
Girls with Cameras encourages younger women to grow their photographic passion and expertise – young women at secondary school aged 13-17.
Want to have fun with your camera or smart phone, then this day is just that – it is a day full of artistic fun learning:
- Miniature (diorama) photography with a lightbox
- Bubble photography
- Bath bomb photography
- Oil photography
- Lens ball photography
A basic understanding of your camera’s use is required and everything you need to capture these images is provided; just bring:
- Your camera, fully charged batteries – 2 recommended or bring battery charger to charge during lunch
- Memory card – make sure there is lots of spare space or bring a 2nd card
- If you have a macro lens, bring it, otherwise a 15-55mm is suitable.
If you are a smart phone user, a tripod is recommended – something like this one available from Kmart for $8.00.
- A selection of milo, tea and coffee is available
- Bring your own lunch
- Drop off from 8.00am – workshop starts 9.00am
- Pickup before 5.00pm – workshop finishes 4.30pm
$130 per person
Maximum number of attendees: 10